N0Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make them fear us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fg109

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 pm

This is Canorie. First thing I'd like to say is that I'm a guy. I'm playing as venomancer because I've read that they're the cheapest class in the game... Also because I'd rather be looking at a girl (yes I know it's all pixels) than a guy on my screen. Wink

Also, I'm totally clueless because I'm new to PW. So I tried to read up a little on what a Territory War is. On the PWI forums, I saw this post:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7314872&postcount=3

So I'm wondering if that's true. I tried looking for info on the PW wiki but I couldn't find anything about that in the TW article.

If it is true, then does 100 hours mean the time I've spent online? Because if it is... then I don't think I'd be able to do it until next month. I mean, if I spend 4 hours on everyday, it'd be 25 days before I reach 100 hours.
Back to top Go down
XiaMarie

XiaMarie

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 am

Hi Canorie, I think im the only veno who is actually a chick Sad

Anyway.... 100 hours means total time, not play time. So you should be able to go to TW if you choose to.

The TW we will be participating in is different from other TWs I've done. This TW we will fight alot of high level mobs. Normal TW (faction vs faction) is where you actually fight another faction for land. Which BTW is SOOOOO fun. But I have no experience doing a TW against mobs. Whether we win or lose, it will be lots of fun.

In TW, you can use Charms also. Its actually almost a given you go to a TW with both an HP and MP charm.

Here are is a video I found that might give you an idea. But this against other players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G15i06BpG-c
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N0Fear :: General :: General-
Jump to: