N0Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make them fear us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My toughts

Go down 
+2
Neptuneq
Dr_Borr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr_Borr

My toughts Empty
PostSubject: My toughts   My toughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 am

Hi to all, it's Dr_borr.

I will try to write as good as i can so u all understand what i mean.

Would like to start with one really good thing, when i came on after TW (i did not had 100h to participate), one thing that made me proud of being no fear was that nearly nobody left, even when nobody was satisfied with organization, that means that we all are ready to become better, and this is really good thing. TY for that guys.

I would like to start with few general observations.

First of all Our faction is made up from many different and unique people, from different cultures, different age. So we all have different life and game experience, different Real life duties, and so on.
Next thing we all speak in different languages, so many dont speak fluent english (including me) , but they try to play and enjoy, so we need to respect each other.

Next thing we dont have any faction policy (or i could not find it) about a lot of things, like duties in faction, abusing members, acting in Fb, TT with other factions, about Pk .... this list can be quite long.

Tele, barb charms, faction symbol and other things are bought with money, so we need to find way out how to make faction funds, so we can advertise, and grow.

Now about leadership (my opinion Bang is good leader, only busy), as i know, he dont have internet on his work and is busy in Real life (plz respect and understand this, we all have Real life). But Bang not beeing on, does not mean we should just wait for him and do nothing. We have officers, each of them have their own experiences and have things what they do good. Some are very help full, some have experience, some have other things what they do and can do for faction.
All of us can come up with their ideas here on forum how to make Our Faction better, how to do TW better, and so on. Lets help Bang with leading faction with ideas, please make them here (need to understand that it is hard to arrange something in Faction chat, some ppl not on, somebody not reading faction chat, somebody dont understand right, and at end in best case only few understand, and one who spoke feel ignored)
Make those ideas some time before TW not few h before TW in faction chat.

And people please understand that respect need to be earned, it wont be based on something u was on other servers or somewhere else (if u have previous experience people will see it when u do FB tt or TW, in your works, not on words...)

After some toughts, that came first into my mind, i want to offer things that might help our faction to become place where we all want to be.

1. Make Faction policy (about all aspects u think is important);
2. Make faction funds for tele, charm etc
3. Make Teamspeak or Ventrilo server (it will help to organize, and will add even more fun into game)
4. TW should be organized during week before TW, not last few h before TW (i think normal would be if people write who wont come to TW, not the one who can come)
5. Tw times should be announced strictly as soon as it is known , and i offer to make it in different time zones (lets say , eu u.s. and so on)
6. During TW only 1 person lead all TW by plan made during week(in private section ), and all listen to him, even if they are wrong, (squad leaders should know their roles, Tw leader gives order to squad leaders and so on) (not during TW somebody would ask in faction chat: Bang where should i go, and what are we doing Very Happy
7. stop criticise everybody, but make up your advice in forum and offer them to officers, leader.
8. Please, guys respect each other and all try to get over our egos.

This list could be continued, but if we make few improvements that would be nice start.

P.s. Yes i know this will be long way, even to agree on something (policy and so on), but i believe we can do it (u cant like to everybody, so need to agree on things that likes for most of us ).

Dont critic me now, that was just my toughts Smile
Back to top Go down
Neptuneq

Neptuneq

My toughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My toughts   My toughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 am

Awsome Borr Smile i like how you think and i agree on this.we sure have som issues to deal with,but we will get there Very Happy
I think it`s great that you mention that people are from all over the world and that the respect is earned by our actions and not words Very Happy i think that when people read this they will come up with alot of great thoughs and ideas.
Keep the good work up Doc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
he_bei

My toughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My toughts   My toughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 pm

read and respected as u asked Smile
Back to top Go down
arc

My toughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My toughts   My toughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 pm

fully agree with dr
Back to top Go down
_Aiai_

My toughts Empty
PostSubject: aiai opinion   My toughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 pm

i agreed Laughing
Back to top Go down
binnibik

My toughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My toughts   My toughts EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:17 am

As allways Doc you take everything i am think and explain it in a much better way then i ever could. i agree on allcounts. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My toughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My toughts   My toughts Empty

Back to top Go down

My toughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N0Fear :: General :: General-
Jump to: