N0Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make them fear us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don`t know if i may make it to TW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neptuneq

Neptuneq

Don`t know if i may make it to TW Empty
PostSubject: Don`t know if i may make it to TW   Don`t know if i may make it to TW EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:24 am

Hey every one.as you might have seen so have i been offline this week.i had this wierd symptoms that made me go into hospital and check for bleeding in the brain and some other things,luckely i didn`t have a bleeding in my brain but i got some other news that waqsn`t so good.my father has a heart diseas that makes the heart beat 1 extra beat every second and that causes alot of health problems.so i am not sure if i am gonna make it for TW cuz i have all these appointments with all the doctors.so i just got home from the hospital.if i don`t make it untill TW i wish you guys the best luck Very Happy Take care every one
Back to top Go down
jerrymathew

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know if i may make it to TW   Don`t know if i may make it to TW EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 am

i wish u well and hope every thing works out ok
Back to top Go down
fg109

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know if i may make it to TW   Don`t know if i may make it to TW EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:08 am

Health comes first. Don't miss an appointment at the hospital just to play the game. I hope that your problems don't turn out to be anything major.
Back to top Go down
Neptuneq

Neptuneq

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know if i may make it to TW   Don`t know if i may make it to TW EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:29 am

Thx guys for the consern Smile i am feeling alot better now.i am quite sure i am gonna make it to TW=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know if i may make it to TW   Don`t know if i may make it to TW Empty

Back to top Go down

Don`t know if i may make it to TW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N0Fear :: General :: General-
Jump to: