N0Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make them fear us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possibilities of Merger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra_Silver

Possibilities of Merger Empty
PostSubject: Possibilities of Merger   Possibilities of Merger EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:19 pm

So I spoke with the leader of Soulslayr, and they are open to a merger. Details of it need to be worked out by the Leader/Director only though.

Their website is http://soulslayr.mmoguildsites.com/ (much more organized, I suggest taking a look to see everything they do)

And their Leaders/Directors names are Kierra & Kai_Roe.

Please talk to them, they are good leaders and like to help out always. I have many friends personally in Soulslayr and can vouch for them.

Do not let this opportunity pass, we very badly need this. It makes more sense than taking in 25+lvls and trying to do bosses/fbs by appointment.

~ Petra
Back to top Go down
fg109

PostSubject: Re: Possibilities of Merger   Possibilities of Merger EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Our faction is dying. You can tell just by the fact that this has been up a whole day and yet it's only gotten 20 views and no replies. Everyday I log on I see that we have fewer members. Over half of the people online seem to be AFK and nobody ever talks on faction chat.

The bidding for TW this week is over and we're going to be on 2 defenses. I don't even like TW but I go because it's what I think I'm supposed to do as part of the faction. But I think that less than 20 people will be showing up this week. No matter what anyone else thinks, the number of people participating in TW is a good indication of the health of the faction.

I think Arc_z and XiaMarie has been trying hard to revive the faction. I appreciate their efforts but there doesn't seem to be much of a result due to lack of motivation from other members.

At any rate, I agree with Petra that merging with Soulslayr seems like a good idea. This is hypocritical of me because I don't intend to join.

I've been thinking over the past week how I've been spending too much time on this game. After this weekend, I intend to leave the faction. I'm not going to join another one, but I intend to become a very inactive player. I'm only going to log on a couple times a week.

I've been in this faction since almost the first day I started playing, and I'm very sorry to see the state it's come to and the fact that I'm going to be leaving it.
Back to top Go down
Arch__Angel

PostSubject: Re: Possibilities of Merger   Possibilities of Merger EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:14 pm

I think NoFear has struggled a lot because it has been without direct leadership now for 3 of its 5 TW weeks. That is extremely difficult on a developing faction. Honestly, it's impressive how well it has done so far given that.

I agree with Petra that merging offers an infinitely more likely chance of surviving than does trying to recruit. However, a new faction will have the same problems. Please do not assume a new faction is the perfect answer because it's not, but it might be the best solution.

For those of you that think ahead, SS is just about surrounded by impulse. So in 3-4 weeks time, SS will likely be feeling the pressure NoFear felt.

I've enjoyed playing with you all, and I'd like to continue playing with everyone. I hope we can continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibilities of Merger   Possibilities of Merger Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibilities of Merger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N0Fear :: General :: General-
Jump to: