N0Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make them fear us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spray

Spray

Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni Empty
PostSubject: Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni   Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Thursday, 8 april.

We were doing our BH.
Squad:
BrutalPain,
DrBorr,
Binnibik,
2 other,
and me ^^.

When we got a Wyvern, Brutal made a little mistake and because of that the whole squad died. Then DrBorr got kinda mad at Brutal because he, in his words, always dies if brutal is in a squad. The fight got worse and Brutal left the guild. Then DrBorr left the guild. And then Binnibik said, "If you guys leave, I leave to", so he left to.

To make a long story short,
BEST BH EVER -_-"

greetings, Spray_

Why do some people find it so hard to realise PW is just a game -_-
If you die at Mario, you also dont go crazy, whats the diff with PW ??

PS: Brutal has come back to the guild

Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni Brutal10

Last edited by Spray on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XiaMarie

XiaMarie

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni   Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Sooo... this is really all Spray's fault. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dr_Borr

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni   Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 am

Dr_Borr explanation....

will try to make it out as simple as possible.

First of all cleric is support class so he lvl kinda slower (had been playing with archer and it is slower)
2nd when somebody in squad die he get ressed with lvl 10 res thats only 10% loss so at lvl 59+ thats 0.25%, while if i die thats 2,5%
3rd i am playing with cleric like 3 or 4 weeks now and i admit i still have plenty things to learn and i am open to any critic as long as it is more or less objective.

Now about BH run.
First i died on 2nd or rd pack because 2 mobs were hitting me, i did not said a thing, ( i died after like 8 or more hits so tank had chance to get them off)
then after spray ressed me we were at Fushma, first killing 2 mobs, when one was dead and one nearly dead boss engaged and brutal got him, but he started to run with him, meanwhile i was healing him (he did not had charm, as far as i saw,so did not wanted him to die) ofc he attacked me, brutal was running for like 10-15 sec mb more. Ok i stayed alive after 3 hits and spray healing me he got it, one more hit i would be dead i guess)
Then Wyern: first sin died, i was ressing him, while i was doing it, brutal started to run with boss to us and spray died from aoe, after that died Brutal (after sin ressed i started to heal spray but it was to late then brutal, same), i was ressing Brutal (meantime died Bin) after brutal was ressed i started to heal him and this action got boss aggro on me, and ofc i could not heal my self all the time(pots was not enough to heal boss aoe)while ressing and healing all the ppl, trying to save squad. next i died.

i could not stand for it... so started to ask Brutal why i am dying with him (so i can know what i am doing wrong) and i never die with DemonAsh or BangChu unless i am guilty for it.

I ve been in squad with brutal some time, and nearly always i died, first that comes into mind is yesterdays BH, i died, because fushma got me while i was healing brutal (might be my fault, but i am pretty sure i had full hp)
next what comes into my mind is FB 59 green pig, dont know name,i died too while, he was getting him out of hole (was not even healing heim while he has half hp)...
i might continue this list, but my point is not to do some drama or something, but to KNOW what i am doing wrong so i can improve.

I never can understand what Brutal will be doing next, so i dont know how to heal will he run or stay(never had such issue with any other tank) e.t.c. SO i JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG and how should i heal U brutal. thats why i asked u why u run, because mostly, when i die, i die because u run from monsters (thats why i said chaotic)

About leaving faction, i really like there, but since brutal made Ultimatum he or me, i passed, because he has been longer there, he is higher lvl and so on, and because i might be wrong in what i said to him in todays BH ( i am just learning how to play with cleric)

All i wanted to Know is how to heal u and stop dying (dont like to loose 2,5% all the time)
Back to top Go down
Dr_Borr

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni   Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 am

One more thing, i dont think or said that Brutal Pain is bad thank, all i meant is that i don't understand his play style compared to other tanks (it's just different to me, not better or worse)
Back to top Go down
binnibik

PostSubject: hey hey   Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 am

:lol!:hey we are all back as you can see.All i wan to say is i dont think anyone tries to get other peeps killed, but mistakes happen. If you are mature you will allow for that. Dieiing is oart of the game experience, if it was not, then it wold not be included.BUT WE ALL, myself included iam sure, NEED TO ACT A BIT MORE MATURE. Calling each other out, telling each other "you suck. or you fail" does nothing but make you, your teamate, and all those around you feal bad, and that is not why we play, or at least i hope not.
I would akin a faction in general, and this faction specifilly to a in game family, and like a family sometimes ther willbe quarels(spelled wrong opps tongue )but i would like to thinkthat we all care about each others fealingto some degree, cause i certianly care about yours.(thinking)......
well i guess that all i have to say on that matter. se u in game and dont be araid to ask me for help, if iam not to busy i will come cause i like to help. BYE BYE. rendeer
Back to top Go down
fg109

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni   Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:48 am

Sometimes we all forget that this is just a game. We're so invested into our characters that each death feels like a slap in the face. But like Spray says, we have to realize this is a game. Dying a couple of times can be frustrating, but in the end, it doesn't affect anything in real life.

I remember dying ~4 times during a particular BH29 run. I wasn't happy, but I didn't get into an argument with anyone (but this might be because the deaths were mostly my own fault silent ).

Anyway, to prevent stuff like this from happening, communication is needed. If Dr_Borr would have talked to Brutal about the problem with his tanking, this would probably have not happened. And for those of us on the receiving end of criticism, don't get angry. Be happy that someone is giving you advice and suggestions for improvement.

I know I'm a noob, so feel free to point out all my mistakes whenever you see them. Wink

Edit: Just thought of a stupid mistake I made recently. The other day I was tanking Gouf and because I was too busy typing to heal, Ulwrath died twice. He even told me to stop typing and just heal before it happened. I'm sorry. pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni   Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation of leaving: Brutal, Borr and Binni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N0Fear :: General :: General-
Jump to: